[Az-Geocaching] RE: More info (LONG)

EvilFISH EvilFish at cox.net
Wed Jan 26 17:42:22 MST 2005

BUT Steve I could not think of a better [expletive deleted] than you, you make all other [expletive deleted] pale in comparison as a [expletive deleted], last of all I could not think of a better [expletive deleted] to have been called a [expletive deleted]  tourist... well maybe the last part was a lie