[Az-Geocaching] AZ State Parks Listens

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 19:16:28 MST 2005

That is great. Before I consider whether or not to join you on this venture...who are you? Im not making the connection of your email addy to your geocaching name. (Im blonde and oblivious.)

Bleakney at aol.com wrote:I spoke to the director of the Az State Parks education outreach program today. She said that what we are doing is an asset to the system. She has asked me to speak at an organizational meeting with the state parks department on the positive impact that geocaching provides for our state parks. The department is organizing a 50th anniversary celebration for the state park service this next year. She would like for me to speak to the committee in regards to our service to the community. Anyone care to join in on this? She also is recommending that geocaching gets involved with the celebration, placing caches in the state parks! Chalk one up for the cause!

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898