[Az-Geocaching] AZ State Parks Listens

barry.neely at prudential.com barry.neely at prudential.com
Wed Jan 26 17:49:57 MST 2005

When and Where?

              Bleakney at aol.com
                                                                  To:                                         listserv at azgeocaching.com
              Sent by:                                            cc:
              az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.        Subject:   [Az-Geocaching] AZ State Parks Listens
              com

              Wednesday January 26, 2005 05:43 PM
              Please respond to listserv

I spoke to the director of the Az State Parks education outreach program
today. She said that what we are doing is an asset to the system. She has
asked
me to speak at an organizational meeting with the state parks department on
the  positive impact that geocaching provides for our state parks. The
department is organizing a 50th anniversary celebration for the state park
service
this next year. She would like for me to speak to the committee in  regards
our service to the community. Anyone care to join in on this? She  also is
recommending that geocaching gets involved with the celebration, placing
caches
in the state parks! Chalk one up for the  cause!

(See attached file: C.htm)