[Az-Geocaching] Food for Thought

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Wed Jan 26 17:28:35 MST 2005

So what is the real problem? The fact that they were stolen, or the fact
that they were stolen before you got there? :-P

I think many of these caches were hidden by newcomers who are learning
some valuable (and painful) lessons. I figure that if a cache doesn't
last long enough for me to find it, I probably wouldn't have been so
thrilled to make the find anyway. Many's the time I have had to stop
myself from including some sort of derogatory comment in my logs about
the way some caches have been 'hidden'. I try to imagine that Dad
decided to let Little Suzie pick the location, and that she is going to
read my log about the cache. Nonetheless, I see there are some pretty
lousy caches still out there, hanging on against all odds!

Steve