[Az-Geocaching] Food for Thought

SSpackeen at aol.com SSpackeen at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 12:45:21 MST 2005

There ARE caches being placed in areas that are simply too crowded.
Recently I was at one where I couldn't make the grab for 10 minutes.

On a cache-n-dash, this was a huge time expenditure and became somewhat
irritating too.  I'm sure we have all had this experience.

Therefore, why place caches where their location takes some of the fun out
of the sport?

In a message dated 1/26/2005 11:57:00 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,