[Az-Geocaching] McDowell Sonoran Preserve

EvilFISH EvilFish at cox.net
Tue Jan 25 21:23:59 MST 2005

Can I speak of idiotcy????
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Team Tierra Buena
  To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 9:17 PM
  Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] McDowell Sonoran Preserve

  -----Original Message-----
  From: az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com [mailto:az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of EvilFISH
  Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 9:09 PM
  To: listserv at azgeocaching.com

    Interesting.  Its in their minutes, but it is still not posted as a rule on any web site that I can see, Could it be that they're assuming that the 'littering' and 'off trail' rules cover it?

    These days they are. The prohibition was plainly posted on the website for over a year after that decision, but I guess they've decided everyone knows about it by now. So if you're looking for a scenic place to make a ammo can disappear, hide it in the Preserve.

    Steve

    Team Tierra Buena