[Az-Geocaching] McDowell Sonoran Preserve

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 25 21:17:15 MST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
EvilFISH
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 9:09 PM
To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] McDowell Sonoran Preserve

Interesting.  Its in their minutes, but it is still not posted as a rule on
any web site that I can see, Could it be that they're assuming that the
'littering' and 'off trail' rules cover it?

These days they are. The prohibition was plainly posted on the website for
over a year after that decision, but I guess they've decided everyone knows
about it by now. So if you're looking for a scenic place to make a ammo can
disappear, hide it in the Preserve.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena