[Az-Geocaching] one of those...

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Thu Jan 20 20:45:55 MST 2005

The digest gets convoluted anyway, so it really isn't worth using.  You also
mention a Geocaching set of guidelines...

http://www.todayscacher.com/2005/jan/editorial.asp

I do find some serious irony in your comment about having an intelligent
conversation when you had the gall to come at us the way you did.  A case in
point would be the last paragraph of your last post to this listserv.  Pot?
I believe the kettle is calling, and he says you're black.  I'd post the
paragraph in question, but in an effort to 'trim' my post, I'll refrain.

BTW, for anyone with a clue, your e-mail address calls into question some
things....

Brian
Team A.I.