[Az-Geocaching] Trimming Posts

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 20 20:26:27 MST 2005

> Bill Nolan <bill at freeholder.com> wrote:

> Hmmmmm... Posting etiquette? Do we find that in Emily Post? Just who is
> the authority? It seems that people with slow connections want posts
> trimmed, while those with broadband couldn't care less.

Call me a liberal, but it's my understanding that taking a little extra
effort to make something easier for someone else was the essence of
etiquette. No authority needed, just horse sense.

My band, for the record, is about as broad as one can get.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena

"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on
people." W. C. Fields