[Az-Geocaching] For those hard to find caches....

BBUDCAM at aol.com BBUDCAM at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 13:47:00 MST 2005

I wonder why, if that thing can see through walls, does the "seeing through" stop at the wall? Why not see through everything?
Just a thought.
 But The side effects the inventor talks about may come in handy though. Aim it towards where you think the cache is, and if it is hidden using magnets, the cache may just drop to the ground-bam- found.