[Az-Geocaching] Tucson Bugport is no more

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Sun Jan 16 16:28:57 MST 2005

It looks like the Tucson Bugport has been muggled.  I just got a log that
it couldn't be found, and the log was pretty specific on where they
looked.  I just drove out and confirmed that the cache is indeed gone.

Looks like someone drove out across the open desert to do some illegal
dumping, and parked within mere feet of the cache.

This cache will not be replaced, atleast not at this location.  I am
thinking about hiding a new bug themed cache, but not sure when, or where
it might be.