[Az-Geocaching] Is your 60C to much for you?

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Sun Jan 16 11:18:19 MST 2005

I will trade my IBM ThinkPad i Series 1400  with 64mb RAM inside and
256mb RAM outside plus an external TrackBall mouse, also a Belkin
network card for your Garmin 60C.... Now, let's not have everyone jump
at once.  I only need one of these units.  For those laughing
uncontrollably in the back ground, shut up....

I am going to give a little talk to some 4x4 jeep drivers on Friday
night, Jan. 21 at Brown & Brown, 145 E. Main St. Mesa if anyone has time
or the need to see one of the Team Petite Elite.  Just one little
request, if you are in the audience and see a big mistake, Please Don't
Yell it out.  I can get into enough trouble by my self, Thank you.

Bob Smith, Prescott