[Az-Geocaching] AZ has own cache reviewer

George Harris george at customcals.com
Sun Jan 9 09:28:18 MST 2005

Hmmm....I think the only thing we can be certain of is that our new reviewer is a member of the list and is quick to respond to requests.

It is my personal opinion that the reviewer is a male and does not live within the state of Arizona.  Have you guys seen something I've missed that says the reviewer actually lives in Arizona?  The only thing I've read is that Arizona now has our own reviewer.

I would think if the reviewer actually lived in Arizona, that would give that individual a great advantage in "solving" the many puzzle caches we tend to have frequently popping up.  For this reason alone, I feel that our beloved ShadowAce would be ruled out as an option.

Setting aside the whole feminine fertility thing and looking at the rest of the description of Armetis, I can think of a particular individual who is in God's wilderness country whose main vocation is to roam mountain forests and hunt (for caches).   This particular individual is also very knowledgeable regarding the rules of Geocaching and always abides by them, and is also very familiar with Arizona.  This individual is extremely cordial, well spoken, and frequents this list.  As George mentioned earlier, Artemis may have a Dana 35 rear axle with a Lock-Right in it, and possibly one in the front Dana 30 as well.

Hmmmmm...who does this describe??

~ Jalene
Team Dodge Podge