[Az-Geocaching] AZ has own cache reviewer

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Sun Jan 9 08:26:10 MST 2005

Problably not Tamo. He's been pretty busy lately, and he and I discussed
a new cache recently, and he was surprised about the new approver.

So, what do we think we know:
Female?
Local cacher.
On the list.
 From Arizona.
Quick to respond to requests (Hooray!).

Not Graldrich or wife.

LazyK (or wife), or AJ.JR?

Now there's a thought. AJ.JR. Very active, very knowledgeble. Very nice.
But, very willing to abide by the rules....