[Az-Geocaching] Pet fish problem

EvilFISH EvilFish at cox.net
Sat Jan 8 10:41:06 MST 2005

yeah PH is 7.8 high but still ok, so am looking at those 2 issues of water
quality being Hardness and Alkalinity( PH buffer).  Petco and Petsmart both
offer free water test, but with that you get the Free advice from whatever
source but Steve not only being a Cacher is a Water Professional so he
should be able to save me and my fingers many hours searching...

fingers crossed,

oh yeah to make this cache related

I know something you don't know but it will be called TEF Rocketry:
Impact.... placed more than likely this afternoon after doing another
partial water fill using the RO and Deionized water, and Alex and I finish
launching more rockets at Chuparosa Park..