[Az-Geocaching] AZ has own cache reviewer

EvilFISH EvilFish at cox.net
Sat Jan 8 08:40:58 MST 2005

Hey Steve

of the many questions I have this one deals with water of all things, and
heck why not make it public as well,

my fish tank has low Alkalinity issue along with being Hard, I know that by
adding R/O water and or De-Ionized will help with the hardness but what will
raise the buffers in the Alkalinity?? I have heard of liquid carbonate but
what is that???

Regan