[Az-Geocaching] things not to do in the Fog

Jim Scotti jscotti at pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU
Thu Jan 6 18:07:38 MST 2005

Hey, I resemble those remarks.....   While not a true "Rocket Scientist",
some of my best friends are.  I do fit the label astronomer, gadget geek and
talk radio junkie, so I guess that makes me a wacko.

Jim.