[Az-Geocaching] things not to do in the Fog

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Thu Jan 6 02:28:30 MST 2005

Patrick,

Rocket scientists, astronomers, computer techs, gadget geeks, talk radio junkies...I guess there's a category for most all of us where we could be dubbed "wackos."

I consider myself in good company on this listserv.  [:-D]

Rand Hardin
RandMan

From: Patrick Finley

Rand...........I think you could lump Wacko, nerd , and geek into the same classification. Just take a look at "Doc" from the Back To The Future movies. Also, aren't rocket scientists looked at as "pocket pen protector geeks".................

From: Rand Hardin

HEY!...a "wacko"!?  At least with a TIME MACHINE you could go back and retrieve the rocket before it burst into "a ball of fire"!  [:O]

Is a "Wacko" anything like a nerd or a geek?  (Hehehehe)  [;)]

Rand
RandMan

From: Brian, Team A.I.

Hey, rockets are cool.  Especially when they come down in a ball of fire that was completely unintentional.  J  Recovery is greatly simplified as a result  .

Brian
Team A.I.

From: PATRICK FINLEY

You guys are alla bunch of Wacko's! Time machines, Rockets, etc Jeez