[Az-Geocaching] Opinion please

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Thu Aug 25 20:17:03 MST 2005

Dear List,

I have a situation with one of my caches that I need some opinions
about.  The building where my library cache  910.285PE  GCJNVJ  will be
closed on August 28, 2005 for remodeling.  All the library books will be
moved to a temporary location 5 or 6 miles away.  I could mark new
coordinates up there and open the cache for more finds.  This would give
some folks the possibility of logging basically the same cache a second
time.

You know, as I write this I'm thinking I will just archive the cache
until the remodeling is finished.  Then I can reopen the original cache
in the new, remodeled library.

Maybe I can build a totally different cache for the temporary location.

If you have a different opinion I would like to hear it.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite