[Az-Geocaching] The Rep

Tim Giron tgiron at cox.net
Thu Aug 25 17:12:17 MST 2005

I too do not see where that specific section is available online (and a search for geocaching doesn't return any results after July 12th).  I have one sitting at home, though, so if it is not too big of an article, I will try to scan it in and send it out.

BTW, that July 12th search result was an obituary.  It must mention geocaching in there somewhere, but I wasn't going to pay to get the article from the site.

Tim
Team AZFastFeet