[Az-Geocaching] Best Caching Adventure

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 10:14:42 MST 2005

Wow, what a huge lake and a nice caching story to go
with it. (Note sarcasm about the lake, but sincerity
about the caching story). Actually we were wanting to
go up to that area around Upper Lake Mary to do some
camping this summer but we never got the chance. So
far the only place we've been camping in AZ is Lake
Havasu, but that was before we knew about geocaching
so we've gotta make a return trip sometime.

Thanks for the story Bobbi Jo!
Jared

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=52c7efb7-3dcc-41e4-af22-955dce41d9a4&log=y&decrypt=