[Az-Geocaching] Best Caching Adventure

BOBBI JO CLAYWELL theclaywells at msn.com
Wed Aug 24 09:58:59 MST 2005

Excellent idea Jared!!!

A little over a year ago, my husby and I took the kids up to Ashurst Lake
(outside Flagstaff) to go camping for the weekend in the Roamin' Rednecks'
Roamin Home (the "pop up").  We did several - the best one being Pickett
Lake cache...

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=52c7efb7-3dcc-41e4-af22-955dce41d9a4&log=y&decrypt=

There are pictures by our post...but the lake was almost competely dry, and
William got a big kick out of walking across "a lake."

BUT - what made it the best was that my daughter stood up all by herself and
took two steps on that geocaching trip...

What a great way to start her on geocaching...her first steps (towards
Mommy, not the cache, but oh well - can't get everything right the first
time).  It was so exciting!!!

Who else has some great caching adventures???

Bobbi Jo - Roamin Rednecks