[Az-Geocaching] Wow

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 19:10:33 MST 2005

Didn't seem like anyones responses to your Co-FTF rant
were "cheap shots." I mean if we were going for cheap
shots, I'd ask when you were going to stop logging
online at the az listserv. (I'm Kidding!!!!)

In all honesty Jeff we don't want you to leave. You
just had an unpopular opinion on this one and your
tone about it seemed rather rude. We'd still be happy
to run into you on the geocaching trail.

Jared of AZBliss02