[Az-Geocaching] Wow

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Mon Aug 22 19:03:38 MST 2005

Why do you start these things, Jeff? Aren't there other things to worry
about that are more important in your life?

Interesting that you call us "all the sensitive AZ geocachers" and yet it
was you who started all this by being WAY OVERSENSITIVE about how people
log FTF's. Don't you see that irony? That is amazingly hypocritical. You
lobbed the first "cheap shot", so if you can't take the heat, stop
starting these fires.

That's good advice for life too. How old are you, anyway? 15?