[Az-Geocaching] The same.....yeah.

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:36:40 -0700 (MST)

Ken, I've been considering the same thing for quite some time, at
least the ones that have been out there for more than a few months.

I'm tired of maintaining them.

SO, anybody who is planning on doing any of Lightning's caches in the
Prescott area better check the latest cache page b4 you head out.

Trisha