[Az-Geocaching] geocacher in the news?

Mimi & Ed Philpott listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:57:21 -0700

Hello Scott

That's me and my other love, might explain why my caching goes in such long
gaps between finds.   It was a good article on the MCSO Mountain Rescue
Team.  I just wish I could have gotten the 2 caches on Mt. Humphrey's in
Feb. when we camped up there for training,  our camp site was about 3/10's a
mile from the plane crash, but we ran out of time.  Oh well next time.

Thanks

Ed Philpott
Trail Gypsy

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
RopingThe Wind
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 8:51 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] geocacher in the news?

There is an article in the East Valley Life section of the Mesa Tribune
today (or was it Sundays edition?). The article was about the Maricopa
County search and rescue or something like that. The pic shows two mountain
climbers repelling. One of the people was Ed Philpott. Is this the same Ed
Philpott we know?

Scott
Team Ropingthewind