[Az-Geocaching] 60C updates

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:34:22 -0700

How cool! Garmin is awsome on keeping us WELL updated with upgrades. So far,
just about every update has had features added to the 60C. These updates
havent been just 'fixes' for bugs and such, but also add very useful
additional features to the unit! I cant wait to download the latest update
for my 60C!!! This GPS is like a little computer really!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind