[Az-Geocaching] 60C updates

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:44:54 -0700 (MST)

I know I've always been happy with Garmin - my Legend today has twice the
waypoint and tracklog capacity of the unit I bought in August 2001 thanks to
their firmware upgrades.  If they do half of that kind of thing with all of
their other units, then I think most customers will be quite happy as
well.  A GPS is certainly like a little computer.  All my Legend needs is a
solitair game in the accessories menu.... :-)

Jim.

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, RopingThe Wind wrote:

> How cool! Garmin is awsome on keeping us WELL updated with upgrades. So far,
> just about every update has had features added to the 60C. These updates
> havent been just 'fixes' for bugs and such, but also add very useful
> additional features to the unit! I cant wait to download the latest update
> for my 60C!!! This GPS is like a little computer really!
>
> Scott
> Team Ropingthewind

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory