[Az-Geocaching] Stuff

connie stahlman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 06:54:18 -0700 (PDT)

List the stuff for sale-WOW-whatta job!
handiman jack, come-along, garden tools, misc tools-and I
have only just started going through the tools-I just keep
putting it all in bins on the patio-been to hot to actually
sort stuff. Anytime any one wants to come out we can look
through and it is giving me incentive to start sorting
again! Jim was a packrat-which is hard to do when you live
in a motorhome! and if he couldn't find something first
try-well- he went out and bought another whatever it was.
I have seen 3 air compressers so far-do they all work-?? I
have no idea!  I do need to find new homes for his stuff.
I have a large shed here, and a moving van for storage
also, and will only have a small storage shed where I am
moving. appreciate any help from any of you.
If you need a geocahing partner some time give me a holler too-

=====

  Connie
Connies web site is www.caringbridge.org/az/stahlman  -- updated on the 1st and 15th of the month