[Az-Geocaching] Unlock code?

TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:23:22 -0700 (PDT)

--0-898449181-1090517002=:91815

I know this may be off topic, but I recently had to re install Word 2002 an now it is asking for an "unlock" code, which I don't have...anyone know what to do, or have this number? Dell says the number should be on the back of the cd case, but all my cds came in paper cases, in a Suites package...no stickers, no codes....