[Az-Geocaching] Movin on up!

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:17:53 -0700 (MST)

AHEM......GUY....we DO have a few urban caches up here....but I
suppose the question is, WHY place urban caches when there is SO MUCH
great open space, mountains, forest, ranch land, hiking
trails....etc...etc...etc...for regular caches??? :-)

Of course, we welcome ANY active cachers placing ANY kind of caches,
so I will have more to find!

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott Valley