[Az-Geocaching] Movin on up!

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:10:42 -0700 (MST)

AHEM.....some of us ain't so un-suspectin' !!

Welcome to God's country, Jeff!

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott Valley

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:44:07 -0700 (PDT), TEAM 360 wrote:

Well, my fellow Valley Cachers, the time has come for me to leave. I
have been offered, and have accepted, a great job up in Prescott, and
will be moving up there the last day of this month. I wanted to take a
minute and thank you all for letting me frustrate you with a couple of
my hides: "Edge of Insanity" and "Super Stealth". Even though they
were short-lived, I hope you enjoyed them! I will make a cache
maintenance run around the Valley before leaving, and will keep my
other Phoenix area caches active for all to find.
So I am heading to cooler weather and easy livin', and will unleash a
few of my cache ideas on the unsuspecting geocaching populace up
there.
This is by no means goodbye forever, after all, I will only be a
couple of hours away, and certainly plan on coming down from the
mountain every once in a while to make some cache runs here in Phoenix
and over in Tucson as well.
I have to say it has been a pleasure to cache alongside some of the
best and friendliest people I have met while here in the Phoenix area.
AJ.JR, Sprocket, RopintheWInd, Evilfish, Wyle E, Tsegi Mike and DV,
RandMan, graldrich (you sneaky sonofa), Highpointer, AZ Cachemeister,
Highwayhavoc, Tamo, AZSaluki, Frieza, Horse & Rider, 2PeasinaPod,
Webbman, Cacheless, Team AI (Brian and Jake), AZCelts...man, the list
goes on and on and on and if I left anyone out I apologize, there are
just so many friendly cachers here in the area!
If any of you ever want to come up there and spend the day caching, by
all means drop me a line!
See you on the trail...
Jeff/TEAM 360
		Do you Yahoo!?