[Az-Geocaching] Mad Park Ranger

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:41:31 -0700

--=====================_88971223==.ALT

At 11:00 AM 7/7/2004, you wrote:
>All you need to know about res land is, don't even think about it.  Not
>that it would happen, but because res land is a sovereign nation (of
>sorts), technically they can shoot you if you are caught trespassing on
>their land.

One of my early caches, Tucson's first multi part cache, had the final
location on reservation land with permission.  The only problem was that
they later developed the land that the cache container was on, and I
couldn't find a suitable place to re-locate it to.

While it is generally true that reservation land is off limits, there is
still a possibility that you can place them there if you ask.
--=====================_88971223==.ALT

At 11:00 AM 7/7/2004, you wrote:<br>
you need to know about res land is, don't even think about it.&nbsp; Not
that it would happen, but because res land is a sovereign nation (of
sorts), technically they can shoot you if you are caught trespassing on
their land.&nbsp; <br>
One of my early caches, Tucson's first multi part cache, had the final
location on reservation land with permission.&nbsp; The only problem was
that they later developed the land that the cache container was on, and I
couldn't find a suitable place to re-locate it to.<br><br>
While it is generally true that reservation land is off limits, there is
still a possibility that you can place them there if you ask.</body>