[Az-Geocaching] Magellan Gold

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 03 Jul 2004 13:14:13 -0700

Yes, yes, it was working just as you had it.  You know how it is, OH
there is an upgrade on the web site, I better try it out.  What ever it
is not doing is my fault, not to worry.  I will take take of what ever
it is, if I can find it.

Thank you for your concern and I will try the notes you have made here.

Bob Smith