[Az-Geocaching] If It's Not a Find, What Is It Then?

Ford, Denny denny.ford6 at honeywell.com
Thu Dec 9 16:41:00 MST 2004

I am finally going to speak up,
The ethical question only comes about because people are too worried about the stupid numbers and not the actual
enjoyment of finding the cache.  I admit I was one of those, but if you don't look at the numbers, does it really matter
whether or not you find the cache.  I can be a challenge on ones that are very difficult to reach or to grab due to high
traffic or difficulty where it takes you three or four times to sign the log.  I agree the DNF should be left in tact
and quit worrying about the numbers and just enjoy the journey.

recovering GEOholic

Tres Hombres
Denny

  _____