[Az-Geocaching] Saturday Dec 4th

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Thu Dec 2 12:24:51 MST 2004

LOL, you're probably right.  I would like to point out that Phoenix was
colder than we were for a couple of days.

The Director of Small Groups called me about wanting to start a Geocaching
small group just as a way for people to get together and have fun.  No
Bible study will take place, but it's serving more as a way to give people
a new outlet together in the outdoors and for the interaction it brings.
Either way, I'm having fun with this. :)

There is a cache I'll be developing for the church that involves the use
of a climbing wall to get a clue.  Choosing not to climb the wall will
leave cachers with another option, but as difficult mentally as the task
would be physically, so the challenge is still there, and one can't
cop-out to an easier task.  If you've ever looked at my Matrix caches, you
know what I'm getting at regarding the mental challenge.
Bwahahahahahahaha

Brian
Team A.I.

> Brian,
>
> Maybe it's a good thing you moved to the cold northern reaches...
>
> Stealth tacks... your flock will think you need to spend more time at
> church.
>
> Gregg of MO & GO
>
> Steven Stringham <sstringh at stringham-family.org> wrote:
> Ok, so what are firetacks? I haven't heard about that canon of
> geocaching scriptures yet.

So you are preaching the wisdom of the geocache up there? Are you hoping