[Az-Geocaching] Saturday Dec 4th

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Thu Dec 2 11:34:15 MST 2004

http://www.firetacks.com

The 3-D stealth tacks are more-or-less invisible on trees in daylight, so
cachers are less able to cheat and go during the daytime to find a planned
night cache.  :)  Wally World has a couple versions (a flat, reflective
white thumbtack with a larger diameter head, and a 4-D tack that just
looks cheap, where only the 4 sides are covered in reflective tape and not
the vertical surface that is relevant to my evil plan.  The ones I bought
are normally $13 for a batch of 25, but I managed to score a deal to get
them $5.  Next weekend, I'll scour the countryside for the best place to
set up this night cache, and think I have just the area.  It's a little
far from town, but man would it be fun.  There's also the eerie nature of
the area (large expanses of tall grass, with clumps of trees scattered in
strategic places.  I could have these people running all over the place to
find this cache.  :)

Brian
Team A.I.