[Az-Geocaching] multi micro

GREGG OBUCH listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:40:12 -0700 (PDT)

--0-382087088-1064547612=:83051

We did a similar sort of thing with our Arizona Tidbit series of caches.  The first five all ask a trivia question, give a portion of the coordinates for a check your answers cache.  The check answers cache and final cache are regular size caches, and all seven have logbooks.

Gregg of MO & GO

Ken Henson <khenson@cableone.net> wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 04:14 PM, Regan L Smith wrote:

> What makes a good/nice multi cache? Team Evil Fish has in mind a cache
> of this nature and just want to make it fun...

For teams into the numbers game you need to make each part so that it
can be logged, therefore maximum logs for time served in the field.

To spend half a day, or more, to put together all the parts of a multi,
is fun for some, but not others.

I asked a similar question before I put together the One of Seven to
Seven of Seven caches in the Prescott area.

My multi became six caches with clues in them to find the seventh.

Just my .02. - Ken

--0-382087088-1064547612=:83051

<DIV>We did a similar sort of thing with our Arizona Tidbit series of caches.&nbsp; The first five all ask a trivia question, give a portion of the coordinates for a check your answers cache.&nbsp; The check answers cache and final cache are regular size caches, and all seven have logbooks.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gregg of MO &amp; GO<BR><BR><B><I>Ken Henson &lt;khenson@cableone.net&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><BR>On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 04:14 PM, Regan L Smith wrote:<BR><BR>&gt; What makes a good/nice multi cache? Team Evil Fish has in mind a cache <BR>&gt; of this nature and just want to make it fun...<BR><BR>For teams into the numbers game you need to make each part so that it <BR>can be logged, therefore maximum logs for time served in the field.<BR><BR>To spend half a day, or more, to put together all the parts of a multi, <BR>is fun for some, but not others.<BR><BR>I asked a similar question before I put together the One of Seven to <BR>Seven of Seven caches in the Prescott area.<BR><BR>My multi became six caches with clues in them to find the seventh.<BR><BR>Just my .02. - Ken<BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
--0-382087088-1064547612=:83051--