[Az-Geocaching] multi micro

Ken Henson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:31:09 -0700

--Apple-Mail-2-326123565

On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 04:14 PM, Regan L Smith wrote:

> What makes a good/nice multi cache? Team Evil Fish has in mind a cache
> of this nature and just want to make it fun...

For teams into the numbers game you need to make each part so that it
can be logged, therefore maximum logs for time served in the field.

To spend half a day, or more, to put together all the parts of a multi,
is fun for some, but not others.

I asked a similar question before I put together the One of Seven to
Seven of Seven caches in the Prescott area.

My multi became six caches with clues in them to find the seventh.

Just my .02.  - Ken

--Apple-Mail-2-326123565

good/nice multi cache? Team Evil Fish has in mind a cache of this
nature and just want to make it fun...</smaller></fontfamily>

</excerpt>