[Az-Geocaching] Why very few new caches lately in Arizona?

Ken Henson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:23:24 -0700

On Tuesday, September 9, 2003, at 12:02 PM, Ken Akerman wrote:

> Why does Utah continue to outpace Arizona in cache activity?  Utah has
> less than half the population of Arizona, yet Utah has 1,893 caches as
> of today, while Arizona has 1,733 caches.  We really should have more
> caches than our neighboring state to the north.  (This has always
> irritated me that Utah has more caches than Arizona.  Why should Utah
> be a better geocaching state than Arizona?  I would like to challenge
> Arizona to become the best geocaching state in the USA).

Everyone has their own opinion, but mine is that more is not better.

I really do not care what cachers in Utah are doing.

Many are folks are into numbers, and others do not look at them, or
care.

I was going to put out another cache in the Prescott area, but will
have to wait... do not want to be part of your challenge.  ;-)

~ Lincoln    (aka - Ken Henson, Prescott, Arizona)