[Az-Geocaching] Virtually Confounded

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:40:09 -0700

At 07:13 PM 10/27/2003 -0700, you wrote:
> >   It's not like I would ask a finder to find 4 or 5 different log books to
> > log a regular cache.
>But if you did, you'd call it a multi, and it would still count as only one
>find.

If the point of a virtual cache is to show the hider that you actually
visited the location, then one correct answer out of the five should be
good enough.  If your purpose is to see if a person can pass a test then
the 5 answers would all have to be correct.  I guess my point is that if
they got 4 of the 5 I would call it good enough.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com