[Az-Geocaching] Who Manages What

Gale listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:24:08 -0800 (PST)

--0-410557582-1067289848=:59247

Sorry, littering is a felony? I don't believe so. Isn't it a misdemeanor?  This guy reminds me of third world petty tyrants I have ocassionally encountered. All they do is throw their weight around on a personal power trip.

RopingThe Wind <arizcowboy@hotmail.com> wrote:Actually, the park officer said he could arrest us for geocaching. He said
geocaching is a FELONY. His reasoning for this is because it is a felony to
leave 'trash' in the county parks. He conciders leaving a cache in the
county parks to be littering... which apparently is a felony charge to do
so.