[Az-Geocaching] Virtually Confounded

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:35:54 -0700

At 06:25 PM 10/26/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>get you into the area I want you to see!!I had one in
>Tucson where we (my wife and I) answered 3 out of 4
>questions, the one we didn't answer we didn't see!The
>owner of the cache would not give us credit for it

I understand why people want you to go all over the find multiple answers,
but I have always felt  that one or two questions are more than enough to
prove you have been there.  It's not like I would ask a finder to find 4 or
5 different log books to log a regular cache.

I try to be pretty liberal when it comes to logging my virtuals, but when
it is clear that they didn't even try, I delete them.  A recent log on my
Cliff Dwelers cache said that they were posting a picture that they took 4
or 5 years ago when they were in Arizona on vacation and felt that it
should count as a find.  I did delete that one.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com