[Az-Geocaching] Virtually Confounded

GUY ALDRICH listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:25:52 -0800 (PST)

I have some virtuals myself and have gotten the wrong
answer,I'm happy if they can email something to prove
they were there!The object of my virtuals is just to
get you into the area I want you to see!!I had one in
Tucson where we (my wife and I) answered 3 out of 4
questions, the one we didn't answer we didn't see!The
owner of the cache would not give us credit for it
even though he knew we were there,as far as i'm
concerned he can go %%^^*(*&^&$%@!!!!I'll never do
that cache or any other he puts out!If I were you I'd
just ask the 5th question!