[Az-Geocaching] STATS

Larry H listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:43:13 -0700 (PDT)

It gets better...Check out the list of cachers who
have listed their finds by state:

1  Team GPSaxophone NM  36  10-20-2003
2  david and diana NC  7  10-22-2003
3  Mountain_Wanderer NH  6  10-16-2003
4  DEERMARK IN  3  10-20-2003
5  Turtletrax WA  3  10-19-2003
6  Sadie&Scrook ID  3  10-24-2003
7  The Marauders NM  3  10-20-2003
8  Moag Ohana CA  2  10-22-2003
9  John52 OK  2  10-21-2003
10  CacheMonkeez FL  2  10-23-2003

If you only list your total finds, you won't be on
this list. You have to break them down by state. I
thought it was going to take a long time sorting 200+
finds, but it was fairly painless.

--- RopingThe Wind <arizcowboy@hotmail.com> wrote:
> After 2 hard years of use with my Extrex Legend, I
> am just starting to
> experience this problem as well. But, it still
> sticks ok. Soon though, I
> will be needing to find a way to re-glue it as well.
> Thanks Brian for
> posting the link to the geocaching.com forums. I
> found some information and
> interesting posts on that thread. Also, I enjoying
> thumbing around that
> Keenpeople.com site I found linked to one of the
> posts. Did anyone happen to
> check out the Arizona stats at keenpeople.com? They
> are WAY out of wack.
> Here is the top 10 AZ teams as listed at
> keenpeople.com:
>
> 1  Highpointer 763  30  10-03-2003
> 2  Team Sprocket 679  6  10-03-2003
> 3  Brian - Team A.I. 478  9  10-03-2003
> 4  Jake - Team A.I. 151  1  10-07-2003
> 5  Team DaSH 83  3  10-11-2003
> 6  Team Lightfoot 50  5  10-09-2003
> 7  dog 1 1  1  10-08-2003
> 8  Trekks 0  0  10-09-2003
> 9  makaio 0  0  10-09-2003
>
> UH?!?!?!?!? Where's Wyle E? Azsaluki? Ropingthewind?
> These stats look a
> little bit out of wack. Anyways, I will just stick
> with azgeocaching.com! :)
>
> Scott
> Team Ropingthewind

> Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet
> access and enjoy
> patented spam control and more.  Get two months
> FREE!
> http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa

=====
FriarED