[Az-Geocaching] Re-Gluing the rubber trim on Garmin Vista/Legends AND STATS

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:16:53 -0700

After 2 hard years of use with my Extrex Legend, I am just starting to
experience this problem as well. But, it still sticks ok. Soon though, I
will be needing to find a way to re-glue it as well. Thanks Brian for
posting the link to the geocaching.com forums. I found some information and
interesting posts on that thread. Also, I enjoying thumbing around that
Keenpeople.com site I found linked to one of the posts. Did anyone happen to
check out the Arizona stats at keenpeople.com? They are WAY out of wack.
Here is the top 10 AZ teams as listed at keenpeople.com:

1  Highpointer 763  30  10-03-2003
2  Team Sprocket 679  6  10-03-2003
3  Brian - Team A.I. 478  9  10-03-2003
4  Jake - Team A.I. 151  1  10-07-2003
5  Team DaSH 83  3  10-11-2003
6  Team Lightfoot 50  5  10-09-2003
7  dog 1 1  1  10-08-2003
8  Trekks 0  0  10-09-2003
9  makaio 0  0  10-09-2003

UH?!?!?!?!? Where's Wyle E? Azsaluki? Ropingthewind? These stats look a
little bit out of wack. Anyways, I will just stick with azgeocaching.com! :)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more.  Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa