[Az-Geocaching] BLM Policy

Steven Stringham listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:42:59 -0700 (MST)

Would this and the PHX document/statements be great things to post on the
AZGeocaching site? Anything we can do to centralize this knowledge would
be helpful.

I was hiking with the scouts in Sedona yesterday (Solders pass
trail/Brinns Mesa), and was thinking - this would be a great place for a
cache. However, we did pass some signs saying that we were in wilderness
areas. So, is it such that I could not place a cache here?

Thanks
Steven Stringham
StringCachers

> Here is the policy document from the Bureau of Land Management. It is in
> Adobe PDF format, which was the only way I could get it machine-readable
> from the tools available to me. If someone has some OCR software that
> could
> convert this into a text document, please feel free to do so and post it
> here.
> Thanks.
> Steve
> Team Tierra Buena