[Az-Geocaching] things will get interesting in the next few weeks

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 09 Oct 2003 01:12:12 -0700

>I was down in Tucson for a concert last Sunday night. On the way home, I
>stopped at the Flying J truck stop in Eloy and payed $1.47 a gallon. The
>truck stop across the street and most of them along I-10 down there were
>right about the same price. Quite a bit cheaper than Phoenix. But, still
>way too high. I will still continue to limit my caching activities (and
>any other not for profit activities that require use of my vehicle) until
>gas prices come down more.

I am relieved to see that the prices of gas is coming down, but like you
said, it is still a little too high, especially since I don't have an
income right now.  I do plan on getting out and getting some caches soon
though, the weather is starting to get nice and with the reduction in
household income we haven't been doing much else lately.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com