[Az-Geocaching] things will get interesting in the next few weeks

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 09 Oct 2003 00:01:36 -0700

>From: Scott Wood <scott@myblueheaven.com>
>To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] things will get interesting in the next  few
>weeks
>Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 18:55:48 -0700
>
>At 06:19 PM 10/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>>It was less than that at Costco in Tucson a couple of days ago.
>>

>I just paid $1.59 at the Mobil station on 22nd here in Tucson.
>

>Scott

I was down in Tucson for a concert last Sunday night. On the way home, I
stopped at the Flying J truck stop in Eloy and payed $1.47 a gallon. The
truck stop across the street and most of them along I-10 down there were
right about the same price. Quite a bit cheaper than Phoenix. But, still way
too high. I will still continue to limit my caching activities (and any
other not for profit activities that require use of my vehicle) until gas
prices come down more.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments.  Get Hotmail
Extra Storage!   http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es