[Az-Geocaching] Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta: Consult New Mexico Geocachers forum on Yahoo! Groups

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 03 Oct 2003 23:58:07 -0700

>From: Larry H <friared1@yahoo.com>
>To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta:
>Consult New Mexico Geocachers forum on Yahoo! Groups
>Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 20:12:05 -0700 (PDT)
>
> > That is cool to see that there are a couple of
> > geocaches right near Fiesta
> > Park. I have never done any caching out of state and
> > prefer to cache in
> > AZ... but, if there was a hot air balloon themed
> > cache somewhere in ALBQ, I
> > might just be so inclined to seek it out! :)
>
>If I have time, I'll pick up some items from the
>fiesta and place a 'balloon' cache before I head to
>Phoenix for the Halloween event.
>
>=====
>FriarED

Well, I tell ya' what Larry!.... I have boxes and boxes FULL of ballooning
'junk'. You name it and I got it! It is enough to fill a cache container the
size of a 50 gallon drum! :) LOL

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local
service providers in your area). Click here.   https://broadband.msn.com